- High accuracy: This allows you to land precise shots on enemy
- One-shot kill potential: The AWP is capable of dealing massive damage, often resulting in one-shot kills
- Long-range effectiveness: The AWP's powerful scope lets you take out enemies from a safe distance. This can be really helpful in situations where it's better to stay away from your opponents.
- Slow movement speed: The downside of the AWP's great accuracy is that your movement speed is much slower when scoped in.
- Lengthy reload times: The AWP takes longer to reload than other weapons in the game. This can be risky if you're in close combat or facing multiple enemies at once
- Expensive price: The AWP is one of the priciest weapons in CS2, costing $4750. This means you will have to manage your in-game money carefully.