- Suppressed fire - The silencer leaves no tracers and reduces gunshot noise, making it harder for enemies to pinpoint your location.
- Easy spray control - Many players find the spray pattern of the M4A1-S easier to control.
- High body damage - The M4A1-S does excellent damage to the body, especially at close range.
- No one tap potential - The M4A1-S needs to hit two bullets in the head to kill an enemy with a helmet due to a lower headshot multiplier.
- Reduced magazine size - With only 20 bullets the M4A1-S has a lower potential damage output in a single magazine.
- Extended weapon visibility - In certain situations, the extended length of the gun due to the silencer can give away your position, especially when hiding in tight spots.